- Trip Outline
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
Bulago Island Day Trip from Kampala, Uganda
80:00am, afterbreakfast you will be picked up from the hotel by your guide and transferred by road from Kampala to Entebbe or Munyonyo Speke Resort, Pier Water Front for a boat transfer to the Bulago Island which departs at 1000 Hours. Picked-up by speed-boat and ferried across the Equator to Bulago - a beautiful island with white, sandy beaches, clear, fresh water and being a privately-owned island is very secluded.
11:00am, Arrival at the Island, refreshments thereafter you will participate in a nature walk through the forest.Around the shore the soil is highly fertile and covered with trees. The northeast tip of the island is lost to a rainforest that is rich with forest avi-life. The interior of the island is less fertile and is covered with savannah-like grassland. Expect to see more than 200 species including crocodiles and monitor lizards.
1:00pm Have lunch, after lunch you will participate in different activities like Fishing for Nile Perch, sailing, swimming, croquet, horse riding, bird watching, boating and water sports. One of the largest lakes in Africa, Lake Victoria's shoreline is made up of rocky outcrops and low cliffs.
3:00pm, with the see catching views over Lake Victoria guests can choose to unwind along the beach.
4:00pm Leave the Bulago Island and enjoy the sunset cruise back to Munyonyo and you will be transferred to your hotel in Kampala.
- Boat rides,
- Extra Cost for the pick-up from Entebbe by speedboat,
- Return transport from Speke Resort, Munyonyo,
- Kampala to Bulago Island by speedboat or motor launch (35-50 minutes) dependent on client numbers and lake conditions
- Entry Visas for Uganda,
- Activities (unless stated otherwise),
- Tips and items of a personal nature,
- Option of transfer by light aircraft from Entebbe International or Kajansi Airstrip (Kampala) at extra cost dependent on numbers of clients.
No Details Found